Eat nachos for breakfast.
Makes: 1 serving
Time: 10 min
- 2 apples, sliced thinly
- 1/4 c. peanut butter, microwaved for 20 seconds
- 1/4 c. crushed graham crackers (OR 1/4 c. dry granola)
- 1/4 c. chopped strawberries
- 1/4 c. blueberries
- Raisins, for topping
- Honey, for garnish
- On a plate, arrange apple slices on top of one another, just like you do with tortilla chips for regular nachos.
- Put peanut butter in a microwave-safe bowl and warm until slightly runny.
- Drizzle peanut butter over apples and top with berries, graham crackers (or granola!), and raisins.
Finish with a drizzle of honey. Eat!